A new scheme has been launched by the concerned officials of the Government of Gujarat to help in deciphering the understanding of the state from electricity. In this article, we will share with you all the details of the new system which has been launched by the concerned officials of the Government of Gujarat to this deliver electric vehicles to the students of the state.
Electric Two-Wheeler Yojana 2021-22 Get 12000 Subsidy
Gujarat-based people will get subsidy on e-scooters which they are buying in the state of Gujarat. A lot of benefits will also be provided. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives or all this other details regarding Gujarat Bike Sahay Yojana 2021. We have also mentioned a step by step process for planning.
Gujarat Bike Sahay Scheme 2021.
You have launched the Gujarat Bike Sahay Yojana for the students of Gujarat and to subsidize them. The Gujarat government will be provide fortyeight thousand rupees as subsidy to each candidate so that they can buy an electric rickshaw. Proper assistance will also be given to individuals. Students will be provided Rs 12000 to get an electronic scooter. This benefit will be provided to the student who is currently studying from class 9th to class 12th. You can buy a scooter using the subsidy amount provided under the Gujarat two-wheeler scheme only. Gujarat government will provide this 10000 electrical vehicles to the students.
Salient features of the scheme –
- Objective of Scheme Launch – The main objective of scheme launch is to encourage the purchase of electric two-wheeler. This will help curb the growing problems of pollution.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The college students from class 9 are the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Financial assistance for the scheme – According to the subsidy assistance under the scheme, Rs 12,000 will be given to the beneficiaries.
A total of 10 000 vehicles will be provided under the Bike Sahay Scheme 2021 and 5 000 under the three wheeler scheme. However the subsidy amount will be given only to the purchase battery powered scooters and not to any other type of this scooter.
Benefits of Gujarat Bike Sahay Yojana
- The state government will be provide assistance of this Rs 48,000 for the acquisition of 5,000 battery fueled ecarts for the individual and institutional recipients.
- SJ Hyder said plans would be carried forward on the response. In addition, a sponsorship scheme of Rs 5 lakh has also been announced to set up a framework office in the state for charging a battery-fueled vehicle.
- The full power limit in the state is 35,500 MW.
- He said that the commitment of a permanent power source for the fully commissioned border of Gujarat is 30 percent, which is 23 percent more than the general public.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- This scheme is only for those students studying in class 9th to 12th
- Aadhar card
- school Certificate
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Procedure to apply for the Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
- First of all your have to go to the official website of a Gujarat Electric e-Vehicle Scheme
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the home page your have to click on the online application.
- Now the application form will be open in front of your
- You have to enter all the necessary information like name, date of birth, gender, educational qualification etc. on the application form
- Now your have to upload all the necessary documents
- After that you have to click on submit
Procedure for checking status of application
- Visit the official web portal
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you have to click on the application status link
- Now a new page will be displayed in front of your.
- You must enter your application ID
- Now you have to click submit
- The status of the application will be on your a computer screen.