Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2021 : Digitization Is Being Promoted In Our Country India And It Is Very Important To Make The Students Of India Digital In Order To Make India Digital,If The Coming Generation Will Fully Imprese Themselves In The Age Of Digitalization Using Digital Tools So The Time To Come Will Be Much Better For India, Namo Tablet Yojana Has Been Introduced By The PM Of Our Country To Make India Digital And Bring A Revolution In The World Of Education, Under Which The Students Of The State Pay A Very Low Price.Will Be Able To Buy Branded Tablet.Using This Tablet, You Will Be Able To Take Your Step Towards The Digital Age And Take Your Education Digitally Forward.
Post Name – Namo Tablet Yojana 2021
Post Type – State Governemnt Yojana
State – Gujarat
Tablet Brand – Lenevo / ACER
Price – 1000
Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2021,College Students Will Be Given Branded And High Quality Tablets At A Very Low Price Of Around Rs. 1000/- As The Government Wants To Provide These Students With Good Quality Products.He Could Achieve Modern Education By Using This Tablet.The Government Could Have Given The Tablets To The Students For Free If It Wanted, But In That Case The Students Could Not Understand The True Value Of And Could Not Use It Properly, Keeping This In Mind, The Government Took Only Rs. 1000/- From The Students And Gave Them Good Variety And All. Will Provide Tablet With Features.
To avail, the benefits of the scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria mention below:-Eligibility Criteria : Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2021
- First, the annual income of the applicant’s household must not exceed Rupees 1 lakh.
- The applicant must be a resident of the Gujarat state.
- The students must belong to below the poverty line category.
- The students must have completed 12th in this financial year and must have been admitted to the first year of
- graduation course in any college.
The following documents are required while applying for the Namo tablet scheme:-
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
Procedure To Register For Namo Tablet Yojana
- To Register Yourself Under The Scheme You Have To Follow The Simple Procedure Given Below:-
- You Have To Visit Your Respective College To Enroll In The Namo Tablet Scheme.
- The Institution Will Then Institute Will Provide The Details Of The Eligible Candidates On The Official Website.
- The Authorities Will Login On This Portal Via Their Unique Institute ID.
- The Institute Will Have To Go ‘Add New Student’ Tab.
- They Will Provide Your Details Like Name, Category, Course, Etc. In It.
- Now They Will Enter The Board And The Seat Number Which Belongs To You.
- They Will Then Deposit The Money (Rs. 1000) To The Head Of The Institute.
- The Head Will Generate A Receipt Against This Payment.
- The Receipt Number And Date Will Be Entered on the website.
- Finally, The Tablet Will Be Provided To You.