What Is Digilocker ? How To Create Digilocker Account And Where You Can Use It?
Digital Locker or DigiLocker Download DigiLocker may be a quite virtual locker, launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in July 2015. DigiLocker was launched under the Digital India campaign. To open a DigiLocker account, you want to have an Aadhaar card. In DigiLocker, citizens of the country can store any government certificate with PAN card, Voter ID, Passport etc.
How to create an account on DigiLocker?
- First attend digilocker.gov.in or digitallocker.gov.in.
- After this, click on check in on the proper .
- A new page will open where enter your mobile number.
- After this DigiLocker will send an OTP to the mobile number you’ve got entered.
- After this set your username and password.
- Now you’ll use DigiLocker.
You can also use DigiLocker app by downloading it from Android’s Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. According to the Download DigiLocker website, DigiLocker has 130 million registered users thus far . So far, 1 crore 90 lakh documents are uploaded on DigiLocker and about 6.6 lakh documents are eSigned.
How to upload documents in DigiLocker?
- Log on to Download DigiLocker.
- Go to the Uploaded Documents on the left and click on Upload.
- Write a quick description about the document.
- Then click on the upload button.
- On DigiLocker, you’ll store your driver’s license etc. documents along side the marksheet of your 10th, 12th, graduation etc. confine mind that you simply can upload only documents of maximum 50MB and you’ll also upload documents by creating a folder.
Recently, the Central Transport Department issued a directive to the traffic police, saying that DigiLocker’s documents also will be valid for verification. Earlier, Indian Railways also accepted the documents of DigiLocker for verification. you’ll show the documents of Download DigiLocker at the time of verification during traffic police, rail journey.
Verify your vehicle registration details. If owner details are not accurate then change it immediately with vahan RTO india.
This application will help a traveller or passenger in many ways and even in the case of police investigation of an accident or vehicle-related crime, witnesses usually remember the initial area code letters it is then quite simple to narrow down suspect vehicles to a much smaller number by checking the app without having to know the full number.
rto registration number verification is also required during the sale of a vehicle and transfer of its ownership.
Provides Transport Service access to citizens through a mobile based application. This app empowers citizen with instant access to various information, services and utilities related to the Transport Sector. Aimed to bring convenience to citizen and transparency in the system.
It is a genuine government app for all India RTO vehicle registration number search. It provides complete information about a car like –
– Owner Name
– Registration date
– Registering Authority
– Make Model
– Fuel Type
– Vehicle Age
– Vehicle class
– Insurance Validity
– Fitness Validity
All these information will be displayed in details.
The main benefits of this app are –
1. Find details of any parked, accidental or theft vehicle by just entering the registration number.
2. Verify your car registration details.
3. Verify details of a second hand vehicle.
4. If you want to buy a second hand car you can verify the age and registration details.
Along with above features, you can also verify DL details and create virtual DL and RC
in this app.
Highlights: Virtual RC/DL, Encrypted QR Code, Information Services, DL/RC search, Road Offence Reporting, Road Accident Reporting, Transport Notification to the citizen, RTO/Traffic Office Locations. Complete Transport Office related services will also be facilitated soon..