The DoT has TAFCOP portal to let you look at your phone numbers registered against your Aadhaar number.
Looking for a way to check all phone numbers registered against your Aadhaar card? It is possible through a portal launched by the Department of Telecommunication (DoT) that lets individuals check how many phone numbers are registered on their Aadhaar number.
How to check all phone numbers registered against your Aadhaar number
The portal is initially working for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana consumers. It is helpful essentially if you want to block any connections that no longer exist. www.gujresult.com The phone numbers that are registered against your Aadhaar number can also help you speed up the know-your-customer (KYC) process required by banks and various government authorities.
- Below are the steps that you can take to check all phone numbers registered against your Aadhaar number.
- Go to the TAFCOP portal and enter your active mobile number.
- Click on the Request OTP button.
- Enter the OTP you have received on your phone and hit Validate.
- The TAFCOP portal will now show you the numbers associated with your Aadhaar number.
- Now enter your contact number.
- Then click on the ‘Request OTP’ tab.
- Now enter the OTP number you have received.
- Then, all the numbers linked to your Aadhaar number will be displayed on the website.