Manav Garima Yojana Selection List
Manav Garima Yojana Details in Gujarat | Online Form and How to Apply? The Government of Gujarat, known for its advantageous schemes for the people of the state is very concerned about every single individual. With the help of The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the state government has launched to encourage entrepreneurship in scheduled cast individuals and thus, improving employment.
People from the SC communities can start their own business and run it successfully by applying to this scheme. The government will help these applicants financially. In conclusion, They can uplift their life and their families’ future by working for their own in whatever the location they want to work.
persons desirous to start their own enterprises in cottage industries without obtaining bank loans and for self-employing. On income limit of 47,000/- in rural areas and 60,000/- in urban areas. The government will approve the financial assistance of 4,000/- rupees to the one for equipment. Implemented through Gujarat Scheduled Caste Development Corporation, Gandhinagar
➥ The purpose of the scheme
Individuals who want to start a small business are given self-employed business-employment kits
➥Terms and Conditions
The age limit of the applicant should be 15 to 20 years. People belonging to Scheduled Castes whose annual limit is ₹ 1,50,000 in rural areas and in urban areas. Have 150,000.
There is no income limit for the most backward castes among the Scheduled Castes.
If the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary have availed the benefit earlier under this scheme, the benefit is not recoverable under this scheme.
Manav Garima Yojana 2021 Key Point
- Application for assistance in Manav Garima Yojana must be made online. The required documents along with the application will also have to be uploaded online.
- The annual income of the applicant’s Should not more than Rs.1,20,000 for Rural area and 1,50,000/- for urban area.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years on the date of advertisement.
- The benefit of this scheme is available only once to any one person in the family.
- The decision of the Director, Developing Caste Welfare Department, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar will be final if any question arises regarding getting assistance in Manav Garima Yojana.
➥Tool kits are provided for a total of 4 types of business. (List is as follows.)
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs (Sakhi Mandal sisters)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
Document to be submitted
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented
Manav Garima Yojana e-SamajKalyan Portal
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons.
The main task of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the Economic development and Empowerment of persons belonging to Society’s underprivileged sections.