If you’ve got some knowledge of photography, you’ll do tons with Photo Editor.
Now use Photo Editor to edit photos on your mobile a bit like you’d on a PC.
- Color : exposure and brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint and hue
- Curves & Levels : fine-tuning of colors.
- Frame, Denoise, Drawing, Pixel, Clone, Cut Out Rotation, Straighten, Crop, Resize.
- Corrections : perspective, lens, red-eye, white balance and backlight.
- Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface.
- Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF.
- View, edit, or delete Metadata.
- Save your outcome to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
- Share photos with e-mail, SNS and more.
- Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF.
- Webpage Capture, Video Capture, PDF Capture(Lollipop+).
- Ad-free option is available (Settings > Purchase Items).
- Effects are : gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, vibrance, blur, sharpen, oil paint or sketch, black and white high contrast, sepia, and more
Adding text, images or shapes
- Create slideshow with Photoshop 7, CS-CS3::Coating ‘Initial “Photoshop new version, you are allowed to create a PDF slideshow to display your process all photos. To do so, go to the / automatic / PDF presentation file, and follow the instructions on the screen, which can be viewed with most PDF readers, To create a slideshow, but Adobe Reader is recommended.
- Create slideshows with Photoshop CS4 and CS5::(Including Photoshop CS5) Photoshop CS4, PDF presentation option is moving as file / bridge browse, or click the bridge button directly on Photoshop top menu bar. Plus, more options are available to customize Photoshop slideshow. Then PDF slideshows are created. They will normally be open in slideshow mode with Adobe Reader. If not, find a full screen option to play your PDF slideshow.