Hello friends, the lives of all people have become such that they cannot take care of their health. One of the most common problems in many people is acidity. This problem can be caused by eating spicy, fried, or spicy food. Everyone has a different type of acidity. Such as stomach acidity, bloating, gas, anxiety, sore throat and chest pain or so on. Excess acid in a person’s stomach causes inflammation in the chest, which then turns into acidity.
Almost all people resort to medicine to prevent stomach acidity and to treat chest pain. But even with home remedies and desi ayurvedic recipes, this problem can be easily removed. Today we will tell you about the cause of stomach acid before we tell you about the remedy for acidity.
Many people do not know why chest inflammation occurs. The acid that builds up in our stomach helps digest food, but when this acid starts to build up, it takes the form of acidity, which increases the problem of inflammation in the stomach and chest. The first reason when there is more acid in the body is that we prefer to eat fast food outside instead of eating at home. Eating more fried, sour and spicy food at home also increases stomach acid. Excessive consumption of tea, coffee, smoking, cold drinks and alcohol can also cause acidity.
Almost many women complain of chest pain and inflammation during pregnancy. This problem can also be caused by taking painkillers. Apart from this, prolonged empty stomach and overeating can also cause this problem.
A little caution will keep you away from acidity for life. A little change in lifestyle and a little time management can get rid of this disease. There are a few things to keep in mind. Apart from this, treatment of this disease can be started by getting information about the complications of the disease through barium X-ray, endoscopy, sonography.
Here’s how to save –
1. First of all, keep eating on time and walk for a while after the meal.
2. Include fresh fruits, salads, vegetable soups, boiled vegetables in your meals. Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables and sprouted grains. This is an excellent source of Vitamin B and Eno which will relieve the body from acidity.
3. Always eat with gusto and eat less than you need. Always avoid spicy and over-fried meals.
4. Include yogurt in your daily diet.
5. Fresh cucumber raita is an excellent remedy for acidity.
6. Stay away from alcohol and carnivores.
7. Drink plenty of water. This will help digestion and flush out toxins from the body.
8. Do not drink water immediately after eating. Drink water only after at least half an hour.
9. Don’t even smoke.
- Drink pineapple juice, it contains enzymes. If your stomach feels full or heavy after eating, drink half a glass of fresh pineapple juice and all the restlessness will go away.
- Drink mango juice, it is sour but it is a very useful thing as a home remedy for acidity.
- To get immediate relief from gas problem, take 2 teaspoons of mango juice or dried mango powder and two teaspoons of powdered sugar and mix water in both the cups and drink it.
For Best View Please Open This Website In CHROME / OPERA Browser