South Central Railway Nursing Sister Recruitment 2021 OUT – Earn Up to Rs.75000 per month || Download Application Form Here!!!. South Central Railway has released Recruitment Notification for the posts of Contract Medical Practioner, Nursing Sister, House Keeping Assistant for COVID-19 Centre care, Nanded. The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 12 April 2021. This recruitment drive will fill 6 vacancies. If you want to work in a railway sector, then just go through our blog.
Indian Railway Vacancies:
Those 6 vacancies are allotted as per the posts as follows:
- Contractual Medical Practitioner – 4 nos
- Nursing Sisters (NS) – 1 no
- Housekeeping Assistant (HKA) – 1 no
- Total – 6 nos
South Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
Contractual Medical Practitioner:
- To apply for Contractual Medical Practitioner posts candidates age limit should be 53 years as on 01.04.2021
- Candidates who are all possess MBBS Degree are eligible to apply for this post
Nursing Sisters (NS):
- Applicant’s should not below the age limit of 20 years and not exceed 38 years
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing or B.Sc (Nursing)
Housekeeping Assistant (HKA) :
- Not below the age of 18 years and not exceeding the age of 30 years
- 10 Pass or ITI from a recognized Board/institution
Indian Railway Notification Selection Procedure:
- The candidates will be selected based on Interview. The Details regarding interview will be intimated later
- Telephonic/Online: Date and Time for the same will be communicated to eligible Candidates
- The original document verification of only selected candidates will be done and in case of any discrepancy in the documents
South Central Railway Salary:
- Contractual Medical Practitioner – Rs.75000 per month
- Nursing Sisters (NS) – Rs.62,097 per month
- Housekeeping Assistant (HKA) – Rs.27,536 per month
- Certificate indicating the Date of Birth
- MBBS Degree/PG/Diploma
- Internship completion certificate
- Registration certificate for Medical council of State/India
- Diploma in General Nursing/B.Sc
- Pension Payment order
- Certificate in support of caste in case of SC/ST & OBC issued by the appropriate authority
South Central Railway Jobs 2021 Terms & Conditions:
- The engagement of the above medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of three months
- The selected candidates have to work in COVID-19, care center at Nanded.
- The requirement of Para Medical staff is at Covid Care Centre / Nanded willing and eligible candidates from nearby districts will be given preference
How to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates are advised to e mail the scanned copies of prescribed application along with required documents supporting
- In pdf format in one bunch to the following e-mail ids on or before 12.04.2021
- Along with the submission of application form in prescribed format along with required documents applicants are also required submit through e- mail ids.
- For each posts the board authorities has provided the separate mail ID. The mail IDs are mentioned below
How many vacancies are allotted for South Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 6 vacancies are allottedWhat is the last date to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 12 April 2021What is selection procedure of South Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
The South Central Railway Recruitment 2021 selection procedure is based on Interview