Aadhaar Card News Aadhaar PVC Card Update; Mobile Number Not Registered With UIDAI? How You Can Order All You Need To Know In Hindi
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has recently introduced the release of PVC based Aadhaar card. This card is easy to carry and is durable. It will have a digitally signed secure QR code with photographs and demographic details equipped with many security features. UIDAI says that even if your mobile number is not registered with the Aadhaar card, you can order this card.
Will it be mandatory to use the same Aadhaar card now? No it’s not. UIDAI has clarified that many types of cards will be issued from time to time for the convenience of the general public. Such as e-support, support letter m-support and support PVC card. You can use any of these types of cards as per your convenience and availability. It is wrong to say that the old base is no longer valid. All cards are the same and can be used as a government document for identification.
How to get support PVC card?
It can be ordered from UIDAI’s website uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in. It will require Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Enrollment ID. However, he will have to pay Rs 50 for it. Aadhar card will be delivered to the registered address through speed poSt
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) recently offered to issue PVC-based Aadhaar cards. This card is easy to carry and will be durable. It will have a digitally signed secure QR code with photographs and demographic details along with many security features. UIDAI has also said that even if your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar, you can order it.
Will it be mandatory to use only this Aadhar card?
No, it is not so. UIDAI has clarified that it has issued a number of Aadhaar from time to time keeping in mind the convenience of common people, such as e-Aadhaar, Aadhaar letter, M-Aadhaar and Aadhaar PVC card. You can use any of these types of Aadhaar as per your convenience and availability. It is not that this base will run and it will not. All are the same and can be used as government documents for identification.
How to get Aadhaar PVC Card?
This can be ordered through UIDAI website uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in. For this, Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Enrollment ID will be required and Rs 50 will also have to be paid. Aadhar card will be delivered to the resident at home by speed post.
Learn how to order Aadhar PVC card in 10 points?
1. First of all visit https://uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
2. Click on the “Order Aadhaar Card” service.
3. ours 1. Enter a one-digit Aadhaar number (UID) or 16-digit virtual identification number (VID) or a 28-digit enrollment ID.
4. Enter Security Code.
5. Select the registered number option to get the OTP. If the mobile number is not registered and an alternate number is available, enter it.
6. Click on “Send OTP”.
7. Tick ”Terms and Conditions” when approved. (Note: Click on the hyperlink and see the details).
8. Click “Submit” to complete the OTP verification process.
9. After clicking on “Make payment”, you will go directly to the payment gateway, where you will get options for credit / debit card, net banking and UPI.
10. The payment will be successful on receipt, which will have digital signature. Service request number will be available on SMS. You will be able to track the process till the card is delivered through this number.