The Government of India continues to implement a number of new schemes to empower backward class women in our country. One of which is the Stand-up India scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the scheduled women of the country so that they can get self-employment. So that women can create their own identity in the society.
What is Stand-up India Scheme?
The scheme was launched by the Government of India in the year 2016. The scheme was specially launched for women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and all classes. In addition to this, the bank also helps women in starting their own separate startups. As help, these amounts can range from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore.
- Only Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Women Entrepreneurs can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Women must be at least 18 years of age to join the scheme.
- Required documents
- PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID
- Caste certificate
- Permanent certificate
- Business certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Project report
- To avail this scheme, you must first go to the official website issued by the government.
- where you have to click on the option of access loan in u and click on apply here.
- After this you have to click on New Entrepreneur. It will ask you for some important information. There you have to fill it properly.
- This will be followed by an OTP on your mobile number. Which you have to fill in the side column.
- After this the application form will open in front of you and carefully fill in all the information asked in it.
- This way you can easily complete the application process.